14a

1)The number one thing that’s helped me with the course is creating a schedule ahead of time. There are many assignments with different due dates and times that are easy to lose track of, which can be prevented by keeping a schedule of the course.  Having a plan to tackle the assignments in the course will provide a noticeably improved grade.

2)During some of the more difficult assignments, I was tempted to give up. The video assignment made me nervous, and stressed with the amount of effort that had to be put into it. Eventually, I was able to pull through due to my desire to get a good grade and ended up making the most of the opportunity. Thinking in the entrepreneurial mindset has given me a tenacious attitude during the last two months, and has made me a harder worker in life. In general, just thinking in the Entrepreneurial fashion helped developed my newly developed tenacious attitude.

3)My three tips would be: Create a schedule for the course, look at assignments early to develop a game plan to tackle them, and to never give up despite how discouraging an assignment may become.

Comments

  1. Looking at your post, we have the same ideas on how to tackle this class as a whole, and thats awesome! I agree that some of these assignments are challenging and easy to give up on, but being tenacious is key. I do believe that the three tips you listed will lead to a successful outcome with someone taking this class next, as all of them are very important. I wish someone would have given me those tips before I started the course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts